MusicReplay provides you a playlist with the 100 songs you listened to most to date this yr.
- Not like Spotify Wrapped, Apple Music Replay updates each week to trace your listening habits because the yr goes on.
- You may solely entry Apple Music Replay in an online browser, however it can save you the playlist to hearken to within the app.
Yearly, Spotify customers go wild for Spotify Wrapped, the function that reveals you your favourite songs of the yr. However Apple Music customers do not have to attend a yr, as a result of Apple Music Replay updates each week.
This is how you can discover your Apple Music Replay and put it aside as a playlist to your library.
The right way to discover your Apple Music Replay and put it aside
Surprisingly, you possibly can’t initially entry your Apple Music Replay via the Apple Music apps. As an alternative, you may want to make use of an online browser.
Vital: In your Replay to work, you may additionally must make it possible for Use listening historical past is enabled on no matter machine you employ to hearken to music. Yow will discover this in your iPhone’s Settings app, within the Apple Music Preferences menu on a Mac, or within the Apple Music Settings menu on an Android.
1. Head to the Apple Music Replay web site. In the event you do not see something, ensure you’re logged in and have your advert blocker turned off.
2. Click on Get Your Replay Combine.
4. Click on + Add to save lots of the present playlist to your library. It’s going to get saved precisely as it’s now, so if it modifications sooner or later, you may must re-add it.
5. In the event you head to the underside of the web page, you could find your Replay record from previous years too.
When you save your playlist, it’s going to seem in all of your Apple Music apps, that means you can pay attention in your cellphone too.
Examine again each week to see how your Replay record modifications. It’s going to reset in the beginning of every new yr.